Monday, October 12, 2009

Hello everyone, So I cooked a bunch of spaghetti which the sauce was made from scratch, I also used fresh spices from the "Park Farm" which was the first time i used fresh spices which made the flavor really pop, I started cooking around 1:30, while I had some great live piano music. After the sauce was done i let it stew for about 2 hours, before taking it up to the "compound" which was diffacult to find using google map directions but after 20min of driving lost, I decided to just go off how John explained how to get out there. Which was when it got very easy to complete. When i arrived I believe i was the last to show, but the pit was built and we were ready to rock the cooking, which we all DID very well. I had my spaghetti from scratch, Kelsey had some mix veggies which was delish also she had this Thanksgiving desert which i can't even pronounce the name of, Libby mad some great soup with a salad, and lastly Brain made some great bread with a fire oven? but it turned out very well, all together it was fun, We also picked some veggies from the "Park Farm" and cooked, also ate some apples. Altogether it was great :D

No comments:

Post a Comment