Monday, October 12, 2009

The Problem!

Well I had narrowed down my problem/problems to wanting to build something, to use my hands and make something useful for around the house. The main issue with this idea was that I had no clue what I wanted to make! I was torn between something functional with a real purpose for my house, or something neat that was pleasing to look at or interact with. Of course I could make something that covered both of these areas, but i still didn't have any idea what that thing might be.

Well following off of the problem method, I decided that my new problem was not know what to make with my hand. Fortunately all of my problems were solved with the not so long lasting mystery of the bread bandit! Who was stealing all of the beard? Where had it gone to? Some strange land of lost bread? No that can be, that's just crazy! But maybe all the mold comes from this strange land???

Nope! Turns out the culprit is none other then Moose the dog :(

Yes i know, he may look harmless right now, but if you were a loaf of bread you wouldn't last a second against this monster!

With my problem solved I now needed a solution. How am I to design something to keep this "little" guy off of the food racks and the bread out of his belly? Well that's the problem that I'm probably going to tackle, but at this moment I'm not 100% what i will add to our set up to make it more moose proof, and I don't know how i'll manage to work out using the laser cutter, but these are all things i plan on figuring out in the very near future!

That's all for now, more craziness later!


1 comment:

  1. Damn, I totally posted this on the class blog not my blog, BLARG! Oh well now you all have to see this :P

    ReplyDelete